To respect their privacy this is only a small section of a wedding video I did! Pay attention to how the audio is balanced yet the yelling wouldn't hurt your ears if you were wearing headphones
Have you ever taken a picture you really liked but then realized the lighting or contrast was bad? There's no need to fear! BatDan Designs is here! Send in your photos that need edited & for just $10 per hour I'll get them looking the way YOU want!
We all have things that are personal to our hearts and that we are very passionate about. Have you ever wished to express it to a wider audience? For just $10 per hour you can! As well as posters like you see below I can also do a video or just a audio clip!
Guys, I get it. The things I post on this blog are nice & all, but you may not think you have the money for my services. But what if I told you you could actually make money off of what I make for you?! With Informative posters or business cards you may end up walking away with more money than you had before you approached me!
Comments
Post a Comment